May is Bike to Work Month and it’s our 10th anniversary! As community leaders, we are reaching out to you to help us spread the word via social media and in your newsletters. It is the community itself that brings excitement and fun to Bike to Work Month!
With the support of our core partner, the City of Ottawa, along with other great community organizations and businesses, we are working toward getting more people to try commuting by bike.
Last year, there were over 4,000 participants and 250 workplaces who cycled more than 13 times around the planet!
This year, we’ll be giving away over $10,000 worth of daily prizes. You can see some of the highlighted ones here!
We are including our Team Toolkit and Poster to help you get things rolling.
- Sign up as an individual or start a team to encourage your colleagues to join in!
- Log your commutes and be eligible to win one of the great prizes!
- Book a workshop in your community!
- Invite us to your spring event
- Like or follow Bike to Work Ottawa on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Feel free to reach out if you need more information, or have any questions!
Bike to Work Month Team
326 Somerset Street West
613-656-0100 ext. 129